Day Care Riders
Due to the safety consideration NO child may be checked out during Protected Time from 2:15 – 2:45. If students need to change transportation other than the transportation they regularly ride they must have written permission from their parent. Administrator’s signature is required for ALL bus transportation changes. This note must have a daytime phone number listed and be brought to the main office during homeroom.
- Parent or the legal guardian of students who attend day care must arrange pick up and drop off with the day care.
- Drop off and pick up for the students attending day car that are in the state approved vans will be in the front of the school. Pick up for the students attending day care that are NOT in state approved vans will be in the car rider’s line.
- Day care riders arrive at the front of the school and are greeted by a North Springs Staff member. They report to the cafeteria if they eat breakfast. Staff will be on duty to assist students to their assigned areas.
- Students will stay in their classrooms or assigned areas until the day care is called. At which time, students will report to the front of the school to be loaded.
- Notify your daycare provider if your child will not be attending the daycare on a particular afternoon.
Please note that non-NSE students under the age of 18 are NOT permitted on campus at dismissal.